"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Ornaments.....


On Christmas Eve, we let the kids open their new ornaments!!

Asher got a little bunny swinging!! He loves to swing!

Hayden got soccer balls!! Remember he loves anything to do with balls!!

Dax got a old fashioned fire engine which he thought was pretty cool!

Grace got this beautiful ballerina one!! She loved it!!

I got Gene an Ohio State Basketball one to help him remember when he saw them play with my dad. My dad, Scott and Gene saw Ohio State play Butler at the Hinkle fieldhouse!!
I love coke!! Enough said!!!

Our family ornament was from Florida when we visited the Aquarium!
.......................................................................................
On Christmas Eve, Asher broke one of our glass bulb ornaments and cut his little finger! We took him to the doctor and they put basically these band aid sutures on it that lasted about one hour!! It ended up healing pretty good but it took awhile because it kept opening back up!

2 comments:

Erin said...

i really love that you have started this in your family, annie! it is a tradition that my parents and grandparents have always done and i know, without a doubt, that i will do it with my children. how special for yours - and i'm sure they'll grow to feel the same way i do about it! :)

Stephen and Michelle said...

Yikes! I am glad he was OK...the ornaments look cute, though!
Michelle