"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, June 25, 2010

Grace's Dance Recital.....

Grace getting ready for her big Dance Recital!!
Crazy Grace vs. Sweet Grace
She said, "I look crazy mom!"
So I think that's why she made that first face!! Haha!!
Grace posing by the van!
Grace with Papaw and my sister's girls!!
My family!!
Grace with her brothers!!
Grace with Gene and I!
Grace after she was all done with her flowers!
We weren't aloud to take pictures of the actual recital but I did get a video of the dress rehearsal that I may get up on here someday!!
Her group did a dance to a song called "Splish Splash"!!
She did a great job and we were so proud of her!!

3 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Looks like she loves it...if we lived closer to a city I think damaris would really like dance classes...
Michelle

Michelle M. said...

Grace is so beautiful! I can't wait to get our Grace into dance lessons. :)

Miracle said...

She's such a ham, isn't she! ;) Love the dramatic pose in every picture!