"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Michigan: One last time at the beach........

After we picked the peaches, we took one last swim at the beach before we headed back home!!
(The big bonus of Michigan Vs. Florida beach time is that we only had a 5 hour trip home!! Nice!!)
The kids decided to play in the sand this time!
Hayden could have played for hours in the sand!
Abram getting pretty sandy!
My mom and dad!
Dax making a sandcastle!!
I would make a sand castle for Asher.........
....and then he would squish it!! :)
The girls enjoying their last few hours at the beach!!
After brushing off buckets of sand off my kiddos, we jumped into the car and headed back home to Indiana!!
It was a marvelous mini-vacation!!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

It really does look like such a great vacation! It seems so relaxing, and i just love the beach!