"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kings Island with the Big kids....

On Friday, I decided to just take the big kids and since Gene was working, my mom watched the little ones!
It was so much fun to have some this special time with them!!
 I have another awesome story for you!!
 I went into the day thinking I was going to pay for one ticket, since we only had two free ones, but ended up getting a third free ticket!! They had a free one at the counter that someone had dropped off!!
 God is so awesome!!!
One of the first things we did was attend this ice skating show! We had really good seats and the kids loved it!
My kids are definitely thrill seekers and love to hold their arms in the air!!
We got to see some awesome bands!! Brandon Heath and David Crowder Band!!
I have a funny story for ya!!
My kids kept asking to play games and do all the extra stuff that they offer there, but as you know it cost money!! I kept telling them that it was a waste of money and you hardly ever win anything and blah blah blah!!
 Well, I happened to see a game that only cost a dollar to play and I thought this would be the perfect example to show them how hard it is to win.
So I let them play and guess what?????
My plan BACKFIRED!!!
 
Dax got the ball in the pink cup which won him this huge stuffed sea turtle!!
Even though, my plan didn't work and might have actually hurt me in the future (haha)....... it was actually very exciting to win! The kids were giddy for a straight hour!! It was cute to see them so excited!
We also got some sweet treats for fun!!
As we ended our day we hit up the Bumper cars and......
the carousal one last time!!!
I love these two so much!!!!
I had such a good time with them and I am so blessed!!!
They love each other too which is pretty awesome!

No comments: