"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Michigan: Our last day.....

We kept seeing all these wonderful U-pic signs everywhere we went! I was so excited to check on out!!
I love U-Pics!!!
The fruit in season were peaches!!!
YUM!!!
We got our baskets and headed out!!
All kids, big or small, were a huge help!!
In fact, they were so helpful that we filled up two whole baskets in about 5 mins!!
I only picked one out myself because I was trying to take pictures as well!
They had so much fun and I wish we would have had more room in our vehicles!
If that was the case we would have picked so much more!!
Our good little helpers!!
Look at all those beautiful peaches!!
Hayden was such a big boy and pulled the wagon all by himself!
Aleigha got the big job of pulling their wagon!
Grace eating one of our yummy and very juicy peaches!!
A quick little family shot!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

your photography is beautiful, annie! looks like you guys had a really great time - oh, how i'd love a good peach right now. ;)