"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beach day with my sister.....

During the week of VBS, since we weren't busy enough......haha!!
We decided to meet my sister at a local lake during the day!
The water was super warm mostly because it has been such a hot summer!!
We had my friend Rachel's daughter, Alana, with us too!
Asher getting all sandy!!
Hayden digging in the sand!
Dylan and Asher kicking in kid's man-made hole of water!!
The little ones had a blast together!!
Grace is learning all kinds of new things this summer in the water!!
Payton having fun!!
It's definitely not Florida but it was still fun!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Looks great! Sounds like it was pretty refreshing with all the heat!
Michelle