"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Camping adventure.....

Well, we took the kids camping. I loved camping as a kid and it always brings back good memories. It wasn't that bad taking little ones, as I thought it might be.... They did stay up way past their bedtime (normally down at 8:00) mainly because the light was so bright in the tent and they were too excited. Having them stay up late and struggle with bedtime was a new thing for me. Let me just say that I love being able to put them down at 8:00 pm and leave the room. They don't fuss or cry, it is super easy at home.

It was still tons of fun to take them camping though!! They both loved being outside and exploring. Gene got to play some football with some guys which was a highlight for him. The weather was beautiful and it was good to see our friends, Steve and Michelle. They asked to go camping for their son's birthday! (Thanks guys, it was fun) Their very adorable little boy Titus turned one that weekend!! Here are some pictures of our trip.







No comments: