"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Hilton.....


For our anniversary my parents gave to us a certificate to the Hilton in Indianapolis for one night!! (this past Friday) It included breakfast for two and Valet parking!! It was fun to go and hang out without the kids. The hotel was super nice and we had a huge suite with two bathrooms, two TV's, and a huge window with a good view of Indy!! We ate out that night at McCormicks and Schmicks, which is a seafood restaurant. We watched a movie and the next morning we went to the Indiana State Musuem. The pictures below are of the canal which is where Gene asked me to marry him!! So Thank you to my parents and sister who took care of our kids and who kindly gave us this gift!!!


No comments: