"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Expecting our third.............


Our first little baby.......... Grace Makenna Luidhardt 7/12/2003


Our second little baby.......... Dax Joseph Luidhardt 5/27/2005

And now our third little blessing will be coming soon....

February 28th, 2007

For those of you who do not know, we are expecting our third baby this Feb!!

I can not tell you how much joy these two have brought to us already! Sometimes the love is almost incomprehensible and it is amazing how it just keeps compounding! So I just can't imagine how much more love we will have in this house come February 28th!!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Did you know when you were camping with us in June? That's great...

We should probably call you sometime soon so we can figure out what we are doing in a couple weeks for camping, huh?

Have a great day!!
Michelle

Erica said...

Congratulations annie!!! You have 2 very beautiful children! (hen piaoliang de haizi- in chinese...) Thanks for leaving me a msg on my site! I am a little behind on posting, but will be sure to check your site more regularly!