"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Appleworks.......











We attended our first homeschool fieldtrip this past Tuesday afternoon at Appleworks!! We got a lesson on apples. (Grace is in blue) We also got to go on a hay ride through the whole apple farm!! I have never seen so many apples on trees!! It really was neat!! We also got to taste different types of apples and have cider too!!











They even had a petting zoo too!! The donkey on the right has to be the biggest donkey that I have ever seen!! Look at how tiny Dax looks compared to that giant!!











The kids had fun on the hay bales too!! I just love this time of the year!! Fall is so much fun in this area with all the beautiful leaves and festivities!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have since been told that our "Big" donkey isn't a donkey at all it's a mule. They laughed as though I should've known. they thought it was cute calling it the biggest donkey ever!!! I have a good picture of grace makayla and payton.
cya
christy

Gene and Annie said...

I was actually thinking that it might be a mule but the sign said "Don't feed our big donkey"..... (smile)