"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mommy's makeup...........

Grace still takes a nap around 1 or so for about 2 hours. After her nap one day last week........she woke up very quietly and some how made into the bathroom without us hearing her. (our bedrooms are upstairs) Since no parents noticed she had gotten up she decided to experiment a little with my makeup!! Here is the lovely picture!! She liked the bronzer the best!! She did not want to smile for the camera...... I think she was embarrassed when we caught her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

America's next top model!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too cute!