"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dax's little accident....

Two days ago, we had another little accident. Dax burned two of his fingers and it even blistered!! He was outside when Gene was grilling and accidently touched the outside of the grill. Gene was doing a good job of watching him but little hands can be so quick! Next time we grill, the kids may have to stay inside or very far away from the grill!












We called the doctor's office and they said to put his hand under cold water for 20 mins and then another 20 mins with a cold ice pack on it. Plus, we gave him Advil for the pain and then he was fine!! (of course this is for minor burns)

2 comments:

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

Boy oh boy! You guys are sure being tested lately! It's bound to happen! I'll call you soon.
Love,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! Glad that he is going better.

I had completely forgotten about our date to Ivahoes! It obviously worked out for you guys :) And now you have such a beautiful family!

I have added your site to my blogroll. I am sure there are lots of people floating around who would love to see it!