Two days ago, we had another little accident. Dax burned two of his fingers and it even blistered!! He was outside when Gene was grilling and accidently touched the outside of the grill. Gene was doing a good job of watching him but little hands can be so quick! Next time we grill, the kids may have to stay inside or very far away from the grill!
We called the doctor's office and they said to put his hand under cold water for 20 mins and then another 20 mins with a cold ice pack on it. Plus, we gave him Advil for the pain and then he was fine!! (of course this is for minor burns)