"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Update on Grace.....

Grace two days ago...... she hit so hard it gave her a black eye too!! The cut is healing well and we hope it doesn't leave a scar!!



Our most recent family shot taken last week at JC Penny!! We got her 3 year old pictures taken the day before she got hurt .......while we were there we got a couple of Dax and a few family shots as well!!

3 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

What a great picture! It just seems like it captures everyone in a fun little family moment together - like the photographer happened to be there instead of the other way around :)

I can't wait to see #3 in there too! :)
Michelle

Heather and Scott Karl said...

that family picture is great : )

and about nick... he and beth have 2 daughters (3 yrs and 1 yr) The one year old is not in the pic on our blog.

so glad we're keeping in touch now,

heather

dasiefert said...

What a great picture!! Hope all is well out your way. I'm sure little junior is doing well to. Are you showing more and more. I hope to get David to the studio for some great family shots of us. I will email them to you if he lets me take him. HAHA well see.

Amanda Siefert