"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, March 29, 2007

They love each other......

The other day Grace was laying on the ground and Dax decided to give his big sister a hug!! I quickly got the camera to catch this cute little moment!

Dax is saying all kinds of funny things these days. He is becoming quite the talker! One of his new favorite sayings is "Uwwww gross" (with a long s), especially when I change Hayden's diaper!! He also says Menards but it sounds more like "Na nards".

Grace with all of her accessories!
Last night when Gene was putting her to bed she said, "My feet hurt". So I asked her why her feet hurt and she said, "because daddy hurt my feelings". The reason her feelings were hurt was because he was making her go to bed!! (smile) She says this quite often now when we make her do something she doesn't want to do!!
"Mommy, you hurt my feelings!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! David has the same pjs as Dax :)

Stephen and Michelle said...

Titus is starting to say funny things too...even though he mostly mumbles "sentances" of gibberish. When we tell him "no" and he doesn't listen, we ask him "What did I say?" and he will look at you with those big eyes, smile, and say "no". That little stinker!

Another one that made me smile this week was when Stephen was praying for our meal Titus was trying to copy him and after Stephen thanked God for "mommy and daddy" Titus immediately repeated "Dad and mama". It was really hard not to laugh...it was just too cute! I think that is the most (recognizable) words he has put together at one time :)

Such a fun age. :)