"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, April 2, 2007

Mother's Cupboard

Sunday evening my sister and I went to the Annual Soup Bowl benefit for a local food pantry called Mother's Cupboard. Mother's Cupboard is a organization that provides meals year round to families and individuals who are in need. For buying a ticket, you receive a pottery bowl made by a local potter in town and then about 12-15 local restaurants bring a homemade soup for everyone to sample. It's fun because I love food and I love to try all the different kinds of soups! They also have a silent auction and live music. My dad was there but since he is on the board and was involved in planning the event.... I didn't get a picture of him!! Sorry dad!

My homemade pottery bowl.

No comments: