"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, May 28, 2007

Dax turns Two Years old....

Dax turned two years old this past Sunday, May 27th!! Gene worked all day (7:30am to 9:00pm), my family was at the Indianapolis 500, and Gene's parent's were in Florida, so it was mainly just the kids and I all day long. I still wanted it to be a special day for him so Grace and I wrapped some of his presents for him to open at home. We got pizza for dinner and went to visit Gene at work so he could see his little boy on his birthday! I also let him stay up past his bedtime with just mom and we shared a milkshake!! The big celebration will be this Tuesday night!!

Dax opening one of his gifts from us!!

Grace giving Dax the present that she picked out and wrapped just for him!!
(We were visiting Daddy at work)

Dax with his very own "Cars" backpack!!! One of his favorite things right now is "Cars", the movie, so we kind of went with that theme this year!!

2 comments:

Danell Phillips said...

Tell Dax we said Happy Birthday!! Cars is an awesome theme, you know we did Darren's cake in Cars theme.

dasiefert said...

Happy Birthday!! Two what a great age. Looks like you guys have been busy.