"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, May 21, 2007

Grace's rookie run and Indianspolis 500 kid's day...

Grace ran her first little race this past Sunday! It was so cute to see her running with other little kids!! It is supposed to be similar to the race that I ran a couple of weeks ago but tailored for kids. She even received a medal just like her mommy!She was actually interviewed by channel 6 ABC news which was a fun surprise! She didn't say much so I don't believe she made the actual taped piece for the news, but hey at least I got a picture!!!
Balloons for everyone!!
Little Hayden sleeping soundly...


Downtown Indianapolis on the circle in front of the Soldier's monument! It was fun day with games, prizes for the kids, face painting and much more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace must have had such a great time doing this! I will have to take Riley when shes older! Ki

Kurt Luidhardt said...

What great pictures! And don't worry, I imagine Grace will have plenty as she gets older... :) She's such a ham!