"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Our Fence project...

We have been wanting one for a while now and finally decided it was time to get one. We started putting up a chain link fence in our backyard! It is only halfway done and I am already glad we did it!! It helps ease my mind a bit with safety and all!! Both kids thought it was fun to help but as you can see it was hard work...... Grace got a little tired towards the end!!

**Kudos to Gene for all of his hard work! Digging all those deep holes in this very beautiful but hot weather shows me how much he loves us!! Plus his back was super sunburnt after the frst day.... blisters... peeling.....The seond day he decided to wear sunblock and a shirt!**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a fence for our yard also! Aren't you so thankful for men who love their families!! It is really really difficult work! You have such a great family!

Anonymous said...

Annie

I just wanted to say how much I like reading your blog, you do an amazing job, your children are all so very precious!

Linda