"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Seasons Pool......

Hayden's first time in the pool!!





















My sister, her mother-in-law, and I decided to go swimming. It ended up raining so we decided to go to the Season's indoor pool. The only problem is that we had 6 kids and only one knows how to swim. Grace can touch the bottom but is too scared to do it by herself. It was interesting trying to keep these little ones afloat!! We still had fun!

BIG NEWS!!! I think I forgot to tell you that the "Seasons" has now reopened! (Part of it burnt down in January) It actually opened back up in April. They only have 20 rooms compared to 80 but the dining room and convention center is 100% back to normal!! It is a really good thing for our community!! (and my parents) God's good!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

That is awesome that it reopened!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! And it looks like you guys had a lot of fun there.