"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some new things....













Dax started riding the coveted red tricycle at my parent's house! His feet finally reach and he is pretty good at steering too. He also started taking Grace for ride which was cute to see! (all the grandkids love this Tricycle)












Grace made her very own sandwich all by herself! It was just so funny cause Gene and I were sitting on the couch and we heard her my parent's kitchen. The next thing we knew she came in with this huge sandwich!! I usually only make her a half sandwich but she got two slices of bread and at least two handfuls of turkey!! It was such a huge sandwich for a little girl!! Surprisingly, she ate most of the sandwich!! (she is a big eater!!) Maybe she should be in charge of fixing lunch from here on out.......









Finally, I thought I would share this funny thing about Hayden. Anytime I put him on his back, he immediately lifts his head and feet as if he wants to sit up!! My other two maybe did this occasionally but Hayden does it constantly!! He will hold that position forever and just keep doing it until I pick him back up...... I keep wondering if he will be an early sitter? He loves to be in the sitting position! Or maybe he is training himself already to be a Pilate's instructor?

No comments: