"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy 4th birthday to Gracie!!






On Grace's actual birthday we spent the day in Indy. We went to the children's museum in the morning for her first little class entitled "Red, white and blue" and then since it was a beautiful outside we finished our day at the Zoo. My sister and her girls joined us for the day! (Gene worked 6:15 am to 11:00pm that day)
We had her birthday party this past Sunday after church. Gene and I got her a "Princess Bike" for her birthday, something she has wanted for a few months! She had a good birthday this year!! I just can't believe she is 4!!!

2 comments:

dasiefert said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Grace!! Let us know when you will be in Ohio!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so excited on her new bike! Happy birthday, Grace! Maybe my Grace's birthday will be soon.... I hope!