"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, July 27, 2007

Hayden's update...

Hayden was 5 months on Thursday!
Here are a few tidbits...
* He is really interested in toys and will actually entertain himself now!
*Still not eating much yet but we are taking it slow! He has had sweet potatoes and bananas.
*He wants to chomp down and chew on everything!
*He has some stranger anxiety already which seems early to me?
* He is getting very mobile with his rolling abilities!

Playing with toys.........

Chewing on everything.....

Rolling around....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how adorable he is! What a sweetheart!

Heather and Scott Karl said...

cute quote from Grace on the side

hayden is a cutie!