"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Two week change...

Here are some new Hayden pictures.......








He has changed alot in just the past two weeks! The main thing is that he loves food now! He went literally one day to eating just a spoonful and the next day eating a whole jar!! He just all of sudden got the hang of it and the desire for it! He also has decided he likes to sleep on his side. I put him down on his back but he immediately rolls over to his side to go to sleep. Even his looks are starting to change a bit plus he is getting close to sitting up on his own.

2 comments:

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

I'm glad Hayden got the hang of eating better. Now it's time for the messy eating! Glad you all are doing better. I'll be in touch soon.
Kristy

Anonymous said...

I love love love these pics. You are all beautiful!! Your little guy is looking more and more like a little man and he is soooooooooooooo handsome!!