"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Big boy Hayden......

Hayden is growing up so fast and is quickly joining all kinds of new "clubs"!!

The messy biter biscuit club....

The cool Sippy cup and Juice club..... He has joined his brother and sister in the Seclusive Luidhardt bathtub club......

And finally, he has now officially joined Dax in the "Boys clubhouse" otherwise known as moving out of our bedroom to Dax's!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

I know I need to savor the moments I have with Damaris, but I am just really anxious for her to join these "clubs" :) :)

Hayden is such a cutie!!! He seems like such a happy baby...how do you get such great pictures?!?
Michelle

dasiefert said...

He is growing up so fast! We still have yet to met the little guy. Before we know it he will be one year old.