"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, September 14, 2007

The mystery of the locked Van door....

For a few weeks now, something odd was happening concerning our van. Sometimes when I would park the van, unlock the doors and then proceed to let the kids out something weird would happen each time I got to Dax's side of the car, it would be locked no matter if I went there first or last?? So then I would have to go and unlock the doors again which is sort of annoying!

Well, we have come to find out that as soon as Dax sees that manual lock up, he takes off his shoe and reaches with his toes and locks it!! Little goober!!

It's a fun game for him!! We have now noticed he is quite limber and good with his feet!! I even saw him holding his sippy cup with his hands and feet while drinking it the other day!! Needless to say, even though it is a little funny, we are proud of his newfound ability!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie, your kids are the best! They crack Aaron and I up!

dasiefert said...

To funny. Devin constantly puts the window down. Next he will be like Dax. Boys are diffently ornery!! :)

The Athearns said...

That is hilarious! Kids do the funniest things... I love the picture of Gene and Hayden sound asleep! :)

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I just love reading about your kids. They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your kids crack me up! They are sooooo funny! Your blog is the best!

Stephen and Michelle said...

That is great...too funny :)
Michelle