"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, October 19, 2007

Alex the champion....

A week ago we got to see my brother's son, Alex, play flag football!

Hayden hanging out watching Alex......
Alex's team won the championship!!
He even caught his first touchdown that day!!!
Good job Alex!

Ali, Dax and Grace
Ring around the rosey................ All fall down!
Grace noticed a few girls on the flag football teams and said, "Girls don't play football!"
I had to let her know that sometimes girls do play football! In fact, Gene can't wait for our boys to play football and he always jokes about how he wants Grace to play too so I guess you never know...... maybe Grace will be playing someday???? ;)

No comments: