"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Babysitting....


Makayla, Payton, and Emma
The last couple of Fridays I have babysat my sister's girls, usually I just have the two littlest ones because her oldest is in first grade, but this past week I had all three because of Fall break. Grace loves it when her cousins come over to play and she was especially excited because Makayla was there too this time! She frequently says that Makayla is her "best friend"!
Hanging out watching a movie
During the whole movie Emma wanted to be right next to Dax and he didn't like that! He kept moving but she kept following him everywhere he sat!
As you can see he started to get upset!!!
Poor little guy was outnumbered by the girls!

1 comment:

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

Poor Dax! You need to bring some friends over for him to play with too. Your sisters kids are beautiful too.