"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, October 8, 2007

IWU Homecoming...

We had a blast during the short time we were at homecoming this weekend but it was too short. We had dinner with a big group of fellow graduates on Friday night and I got to see alot of blogger friends which is always exciting! It was fun to see them and their kids in person!

On Saturday, we didn't get to stay long because of my friend's husband's accident. We had to head to the hospital to be with her. I wish I could have talked longer and seen more people while we were there but because of the circumstances we could not. We did get to do some of the fair activities and walked around campus which has changed dramatically!! Again, I wish we could have been there longer to see more people and to have more time to talk...... so maybe next year!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

campus has changed so much I don't even know where that awesome fountain is....I was just there last Thanksgiving...but I'm sure there a few more new buildings since then too. Glad you had fun at homecoming...the last time I went homecoming...NatJCrew was queen...Hugs for a great week and prayers for your friends husband.

Natalie said...

Glad you had fun at Homecoming. I wish we could have talked to you guys but it was still nice to see you there :) We'll keep your friend's family in our prayers.

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

We'll get to go one of these years. I really want to go back and check it all out. Maybe next year we can all go together.

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

We'll get to go one of these years. I really want to go back and check it all out. Maybe next year we can all go together.