"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Children's Museum....

A visit with Gene's parents and a trip to the Children's Museum!!
We had a good time with Gene's parents this past week when they came down for a visit! While the guys worked, Gene's mom and I took the kids to the Museum! It was fun! They also joined us for the Harvest party at church on Wed night and watched the kids while I did some errands on Thursday!! Grandparents are such a blessing!!
My little artists!!
Dax must be real talented using two pencils at once!! ;)
Gene's mom, LaVon with Dax and Hayden playing with those roller coaster beads!
"Watch out little kiddos.... Peyton is coming right at you!!"

No comments: