"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Date night to a concert....


We just recently got to go to a concert! We got to see Jeremy Camp! (He's from Indiana!! Go Hoosiers!) The concert was amazing!! He did worship too which was awesome! It had this laid back feel to the whole event and it was just a blast! Even the opening band, Mainstay, did a great job! I forgot how much I love concerts! I wish Gene and I could go out more often but ever since our good friends, the Quelle's, moved away we don't have babysitting nearby anymore. We traded off babysitting for each other's kids and back then we had regular date nights. Ahhhhh, the good days!!
(I know, kinda funny but it was the only one we took.......;))

No comments: