"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1st Snow of the Year.......


All bundled up and ready to go.........
We got about 2-3 inches even though the forecast at first was 6-12 inches! I was a little disappointed! I would much rather have snow then freezing rain and ice which is what we got instead!

Hayden really wanted to go outside with them! I did take him out for about five minutes but it was too cold for him. He just sat at the window and whined for them the whole time!!

Watching them play in the snow!!!
"Please can I go outside?"
Frozen and ready to come inside!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Merry Christmas guys!!

dasiefert said...

Hope you have a white christmas. Happy and safe too. Merry Christmas to all!