"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Day....

Christmas Morning...
Gene and I showing our gifts from each other....
Grace playing with her new dollhouse!
Hayden opening up his Jack in the Box!
Check out Dax's face on this one! Can you see the excitement? He just opened a movie about cars! It's a series called "Auto-B Good" by Focus on the Family. He really likes cars...... Can you tell?
Gingerbread Houses
After we opened up the gifts we decorated Gingerbread houses. Here's a picture of all the fun candy!
The before pictures.....

Hayden hung out in his highchair and nibbled on some candy. Dax put a few pieces of candy on the house but as you can see he was more interested in eating off the candy buffet!!
The After Photos
The Girl's Gingerbread house
The picture on the right is of Grace's creative side!!
In honor of Jesus' birthday!!
The boy's gingerbread house

All in all we had a wonderful Christmas even though it went too fast. We tried to focus our eyes on Jesus and not so much the other stuff. I feel as if we did a pretty good job but of course we have room to improve. My biggest prayer has always been to leave a legacy that points to Jesus! My heart desperately wants my children to know that sweet baby that was born in the manger that blessed night! I pray that your Christmas was filled with Christ's love and as wonderful as it could be!!

4 comments:

AndiJoy said...

Annie, your pictures are great! Is that sweater on Gene's lap from Old Navy...because if so, I got Ben the same one!! Ha! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too. I konw I need to blog, I just don't make the time!! Hope all is well with you guys!

Heather and Scott Karl said...

No Ohio this holiday season.

B,P,R,S & L said...

I would never be able to make ginger bread houses with Bekah. She would eat all the candy before making anything with it. She has such a sweet tooth!!

Danell Phillips said...

Cute gingerbread houses, maybe we'll try it next christmas. Can't believe another year has past and it 2008, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!