"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our happenings....

A Birthday Party, Recital and Helio.........

Two Sundays ago, we had Emma's third birthday party, she's the one with dark hair on the left. The other picture is of my dad and neice Ali.
Ali and Payton both wanted to feed Hayden at the party! It was cute!

This past Sunday Grace and I went to Makayla'a Dance recital. They did part of the Nutcracker for their performance and she did two dances. She was a Viennese girl in the first one and a black sheep in the second one. She did great!!!
I am a big Dancing with Stars fan and an even bigger Indianapolis 500 fan so it was very exciting when Helio decided to do Dancing with the stars! He won too!! Gene brought home this huge awesome poster for me from where he works as a fun surprise. It was sitting in our living room one morning when I came downstairs!!

No comments: