"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dax's 3rd birthday Party.....

My baby boy turned 3 years old this past Tuesday! We had his birthday party on Memorial day and since he still LOVES cars we did a racing theme this year!

It was a pretty easy cake to make and he thought it was pretty cool!!
We got him a bike as his big present which he is still getting used to but I am sure he will catch on soon!! He also got that hat which I think looks adorable on him!! Gene has wanted him to wear a hat for a while now!

We also got him the model pace car from this year's Indy 500! He has not put that thing down since he opened it!!

 







My dad holding Hayden and Aleigha..............Makayla, Grace, Aleigha, and Alex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I love that cake! I'm going to have to remember that for David sometime. He loves anything to do with cars.

dasiefert said...

Looks like a successful birthday party. Cake looks yummy. Happy birthday to Dax!

Anonymous said...

super cute!!

Natalie said...

I LOVE your cake!! What a neat idea. You did a great job :)