"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, June 2, 2008

Cooking just like Mommy....

The other day I was making spaghetti while Hayden sat in his highchair eating a snack. I let him down to play after he was done eating and not more then two minutes later I found him next to Grace's play kitchen pretending to cook!!
I guess he wanted to be just like mommy because he even found a wooden spoon and metal pot just like I was using!! He got a little shy after I started taking pictures and decided to hide from me instead!! What a cutie!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

That is very sweet :) He is such a cutie :) :)

Hey, did you get my email about camping I sent last week?? I hadn't heard from you so maybe I used the wrong email account??? I used your godisawesome email...

Let me know if it didn't go through and I will send you another one!!
Michelle