"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The things I love about my boys.....

Just a few things that I love about Dax!!
*I love that he has passion for things! (Right now it is all about cars) God can use a little boy with passion!!
*I love his sweet little voice!
*I love his sweet demeanor and how he loves to cuddle with me in the mornings!
*I love that he has no fear and plenty of energy!
*I love his hair and cute little boy looks!
*I love his cute little mischievous smile! Just a few things that I love about Hayden!!
*I love that little toddler walk!
*I love when he is silly and does cute little things to make us laugh!
*I love that he is a mama's boy! (finally I have one!)
*I love picking up, holding, and hugging his cute little toddlerness!! He seems to fit so perfectly in my arms!
*I love when he picks up something new and tries to do all the big things his big brother and sister do!
*I love that he is a little feisty because again I believe that God can use that for his Glory!!

Doctor's appointments

We just took both boys to the doctor's office last Thursday for their well child checkups. Dax had his 3 year check with no shots!! (Yippee!) He is still tall for his age and as healthy as can be! Hayden was supposed to get shots but since he is currently getting over a fever we decided to wait. He was in there for his 15 month checkup. He is also tall for his age but not as tall as Dax was at this age. He has only gained a few ounces since his 1 year check but she didn't seem concerned. I'm not concerned either because he eats well and he is a mover!! (he is all over the place) Besides the fever he is healthy as well! I asked about why my kids have such high fevers when they get sick and she said that some kids just have higher fevers on average. (They both seem to go straight to 103 or higher) Luckily, we don't get sick that much! All in all it was a good appointment and everything is going well!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Gracie is obviously a beautiful young lady but your boys are cuties too!! Allie had a fever for 48 hours last week too. She's only been sick a couple of times but so far she always gets a high fever too. I hate seeing 103 or higher!!