"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Family reunion at the lake......


My dad's side of the family always has their family reunion near the 4th of July and every few years it is at a lake in Northern Indiana. It is always so much fun to make the trip to the lake and I knew my kids would love it too! They played on the beach the whole day and had tons of fun!

This year's reunion just happened to fall on Grace's birthday! She turned 5!! I have lots more to post about Grace in the next few days, so stay tuned!
Grace all ready to swim and the second picture is of her new Ariel goggles which she wanted for her birthday!
Dax hanging out on the raft.....

Dax jumping into the water to my Aunt Kristy......
Hayden loved it too but boy was he a sandy mess by the end of the day!!

Hayden and I
Gene was in the water the whole day with the kids!! He is such a good Daddy!!
He even let them bury him in the sand!
My sister's two youngest girls, Emma and Payton!
By the way, my sister just found out she is having her 4th girl in December!!

Grace with my sister's oldest, Makayla, and my Mom and Dad!
Our only family picture of the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Too bad we couldn't connect, but it seems it ended up working out best for both of us. It looks like you had a lot of fun at your reunion...I can't wait to see pictures from Grace's birthday party!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle