"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, September 26, 2008

Asher's first trip to the park.....


The day after we came home from the hospital we decided to take the kids to the park! Asher, only two days old, was as content as he could be on his first trip to the park!
"Perspective"
With how fast they grow up it will only be a matter of time before Asher gets to join his brothers on those swings!!
Dax coming down the slide and Grace going down the fireman's pole!!

Hayden going down a big boy's slide all by himself!!
Grace and Gene climbing spider man's web thingy!! She got up there all by herself and is quite the climber these days!!

Gene's dad swinging the boys!

We even brought the bikes with us and Dax decided to help Hayden instead!! (oh, yes Dax doesn't have pants on because he had an accident in them!!) ;)

The kids showing off their bikes!

We even got down in the creek for some rock throwing!! Dax's favorite thing to do!!
Gene racing the kids back to the van!! I think this one is cute!

2 comments:

Mary Smith said...

I like the one with them racing to the van. Cute...I like how you can see little Hayden way in the background.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.