"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Posts coming soon.....

I have about 10 posts in the works which I will start posting tomorrow!! I promise! It just has taken me a while to crop, fix red eyes, resize and decide what pictures to use for all these posts!
We are still doing well but keeping busy! Here are some of the things we did this week:
Grace had a dentist appt, dance and her first soccer practice! Dax had soccer practice (or not..... he wouldn't even practice... the nerd bomber!!)! Hayden hurt his foot going down the slide with Gene...... we took him to the doctor, had it x-rayed and it turns out he sprained it. He still is walking funny but at least it wasn't worse!! He also particpated in a study at IU today and got two shots at the doctor's office to get him up to date! Our ME Time group (like MOPS) started this week which kept me busy on Tuesday! Gene has committed to working with the Elementary age kids and they had this 2 hour brainstorming meeting Wednesday after Church!We had Asher's two week appointment yesterday! He weighed 9lbs 4oz and was 21 inches long! Other than the acid reflux he is doing well and is as healthy as can be!! He is already becoming more alert and more awake which is fun!

No comments: