"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Brother Hayden....


Hayden has been sweet with Asher too but not nearly as interested as his brother and sister. I thought for sure he would be jealous over the baby but he hasn't shown that at all. He occasionally wants to hold him but it is only for two seconds and then he is off to something else!
He mostly likes to just watch him which is cute! He also likes to bring me his blanket and pacifier when he finds them!

He does like to give him kisses as you can see in the second picture!! Since they are so close in age they will be buddies for sure!!
(Don't forget to check out Big brother Dax and Big sister Grace posts below!)

1 comment:

Miracle said...

These posts are cute. It's fun keeping up with you guys. Asher looks like he's enduring all of these affections, but I'm sure he'll grow to love them! He also looks like a thumb-sucker! I'm sorry I haven't called. I always think about it at the wrong times (like now-midnight). But I'm thinking about you and I'll call soon.