"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I thought this challenge would be awesome to do and I thought some of you would love to join me!! I got this great idea from another blogger named Angie, her husband is a singer in the Christian Group named Selah. She is challenging us to pray over our children 7 times a day for 7 days with different scriptures. It's mainly a way to get ourselves praying more often then we already do for our children! I have followed this blog for a long time and totally enjoy all of her writing. She is providing all the verses that go with it and she explains it on her blog! Click on the button above to got directly to the part about prayer. If you want to check out her blog click on Angie!

No comments: