"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random photos from October....

Random Photos

We took the kids to the park last month and here are some fun photos! Grace learned how to do the monkey bars all by herself this year as you can see! She worked hard at it this summer and finally got it so we were very proud of her! I wish you could have seen the excitement on her face when she did it for the first time without our help! The second one is of Hayden's newest smile! Very cheesy but cute!

Baby Asher enjoying the park!!

Almost everyone enjoying the big swing!

I love this photo because Asher is sleeping with his mouth open!! ;)

Hayden hanging out underneath the play gym with Asher!!

1 comment:

The Knapp's said...

I love the one of Gene holding the kids...I bet they love it too, knowing Daddy can hold them all in his big arms! What a feeling! :)