"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, February 6, 2009

5 Months old.....

Our little one is 5 months old now!!
My dad and I did a photo shoot the other day with Asher and here's one of the better ones! I will share more later!

The biggest news is that he is sitting up now!
Just the right height to get a kiss from Percy, our dog!!

I thought I would turn him around and take advantage of the light coming in the sliding glass door but as you can tell from the first one..... just a little too bright! I can hear him say, "Mom, I can't see!" I do kind of like the second one because it has some cool contrast to it!
Cool pic huh?
The only problem with him sitting up is that we have more of this up above! Spit up!!
(Sorry for those who are squeamish but it's my life... get used to it!) ;)

In other news, Asher has tried rice cereal once! Not sure what he weighs because we don't have a scale though he doesn't seem too much different than last month. I think he is starting to slow down a bit! He took his first bath sitting up today which was nice! He sure is a fun little guy and we blessed for sure!

4 comments:

Erin said...

yeah, he sure is cute, but you have to admit that puke is gross, no matter who it comes out of. ;)

Michelle M. said...

Cute photos. Well, except for the spit up :)

He is such a handsome boy!

Kritter Krit said...

Popped over from Abby's blog. Pretty impressive action shot! Over the past four years we've acquired several hundred videos like that, unfortunately, but never a photo. Reflux...ugh! Such insanity.

Stephen and Michelle said...

Sorry...just catching up!

All the pictures are great, and I can definitely appreciate the spit-up one since both our kids did that for most of their first year as well!!

Have a great weekend!
Michelle