"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A hairbrush and something lost......

Somebody got something stuck the other day.......

Poor Grace tried to brush her own hair with one of those circular brushes......not a good idea!! You can tell she was a bit unhappy about it too!

All better now......
****************************
OHHHH but wait here's another fun Grace story!
Grace lost something recently but she was happy about this one.........

Grace lost her first tooth!
Her emotions: She was happy, excited, and couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come!
My emotions: I was really happy and excited for her but I also teared up because she's growing up way too fast! (she already has a couple more loose ones....)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love her expressions in the hairbrush pictures!

Michelle M. said...

I did the same thing, only I was much older than Grace :) She looks so mad in that photo- haah!

Erin said...

oh my, yes - she is growing up way too fast! wow! :)

Miracle said...

I was flossing Mikaela's teeth tonight (which almost never happens) and I realized one of her bottom teeth was loose! It totally took me by surprise. I was not expecting it this soon at all. She is totally excited about it and can't wait to show Daddy! I tried to call you tonight but as it was ringing I realized my phone was almost out of battery power, and it went to your answering machine anyway. But I'll call you tomorrow or sometime soon.