"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garden 2009...

Planting seeds and making a mess! ;)
In May, we started by planting some seeds in this starter kit. The kids had fun making a mess and we got some plants out of it which was helpful.
*********************************************

A few weeks later we started our garden outside! It's a little bigger than last year and we added some fun new things! (corn, peas, carrots, and beans) It gets bigger every year and I can't wait till I can have an even bigger one! I love gardens!
Hayden was such a good helper and Grace is a pro by now!

Asher watched nearby and Dax helped here and there but.....he mostly ran around trying to make the baby laugh! Asher thought Dax was hilarious and it was cute!

The full garden picture!
We planted tomatoes, peppers, squash, zucchini, cucumber (Grace wants to make pickles), carrots, corn, peas, and beans!
*************************************************

My mom got Dax this little guy for Easter last year and we finally got around to doing it. Dax planted the grass seed in this little planter and just a few days later he had some hair. It was cute and fun!
Up next: More recent garden pictures!!!!

No comments: