"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, June 29, 2009

Swim lessons.......

We were going to skip swim lessons this year but then I heard that Grace could do it for $10 at my hometown park pool. I couldn't pass that deal up! ;) It was only kids 5-12 so Dax couldn't do it this year. My sister's daughter, Makayla, joined us too.
The funny thing about this picture is how much taller Grace is then most of the other kids!

Grace learning to kick!
Makayla jumping off the diving board! (she's waving to me!)
She loved the diving board and was good at it too! Grace jumped off once with a life jacket but wasn't thrilled about doing again. At least she was brave and tried it once. It was a fun week and since Gene was gone it gave us something to do to make the time go by fast!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

SO many good pictures...what a great update!!

Have a great week!
Michelle

PS...let us know if there were any of those dates that worked for you to go camping...