"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swim party....

One Sunday in June my brother invited us over to his house for a pool party! Here are some of our action shots from the day! As you will see, the kids had a blast!

The favorite thing that day was going down the slip and slide!

My sister's daughter Payton

My brother's kiddos!

Dax going down on his belly!
Baby Asher thought the water was too cold so he just sat on Papaw's lap! I don't blame him because I am a wimp when it comes to cold water too!
Incidentally, after taking photos of the kids that day I left my camera in the drink holder of that chair. Guess what happened? Yep, I left it there overnight and of course it rained!!!!!! My camera is dead and it's really hard on me to be without a camera! For the last week, I was sad because I didn't know what we were going to do but luckily I thought to look for the warranty that we brought with it. (assuming it was too late) Well, we brought the 4 year one which means our camera will either be fixed or if they can't fix it then I will get a new one!!! Yay!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie, that stinks about the camera getting ruined...hopefully you get a new one. They tried fixing mine and it was never the same. My new cam to answer your question is Sony A300 SLR...know nothing about what that means, but its big with two detachable zooms and I have to learn how to use it! ONe thing I love is its so fast!! It doesnt hesitate and make me miss my picture!!