"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Breakaway to the Royal Kingdom VBS......

The sanctuary turned into a castle setting for worship!
One thing that has kept both Gene and I busy this summer was planning for our church's VBS in July. Gene was in charge of drama for the first time and I was in charge of getting crew leaders. We were also a part of the planning team which meant many long hours! (For example, on setup day we started right after church on Sunday and I didn't leave until 3 am that morning!) It was all worth it because it was one of the best ones yet!
Dax enjoying his second year of VBS dancing to the worship music!!
Grace enjoying a new friend!
My nieces Makayla with her new friend and Aleigha having fun at games!

Crafts were fun and messy this year which was fun for the kids!!
See what I mean!!!
More VBS stuff to come.....

No comments: