"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, August 21, 2009

Zoo ....

One morning in August I decided to take the kids to the zoo on a whim! We hadn't seen the Komodo dragon exhibit yet and it was leaving labor day weekend so we had a good excuse! So we packed our lunch and headed up there to have a fun day at the zoo!
Asher had a lot of fun as you can tell!!

He's so funny!!

Dax and Asher
These pictures were taken in the butterfly area!!

Checking out the huge iguanas!

We got to feed the giraffes too!
(It's really hard to take a good picture when holding Asher, who is also trying to grab the camera from me!)

The very cool elephants!
Hayden watching the Meerkats!

So we finally arrive to the Komodo Dragons after building the excitement all day long for these things and Grace says, "Is that it?" She thought they would be bigger since I said they were dragons and all!! Haha!

4 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Very cute!!!
Michelle

Steph said...

Your kids are adorable! I remember when it was just you, Gene & little Grace - how God has blessed you!

Steph & Ben
(former Bloomington residents, still Menards employed)

The Athearns said...

Annie, you are my hero for taking four children to the zoo by yourself! And I thought I was doing good taking two by myself to the grocery! ;) Love the pics...

Michelle M. said...

I love your kids! They are so adorable.