"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, October 23, 2009

Beach and Sunset on the 4th day.....


After all that hiking, we were hot and ready to cool off so we headed to Fort De Soto beach. It was ranked the number one beach in the area so we thought it would be cool to check it out! It would be what I call a natural beach and not commercialized at all! It was beautiful and somewhat untouched!

The first thing we noticed as soon we got to the beach was the family of dophins out in the water! I didn't get any good pictures of them but believe me.... it was cool! We probably saw at least 8 of them playing together for at least 15 minutes.

After we watched the dolphins, we sat down and did our regular thing which was play in the water and sand!! Endless hours of fun was had in the sand by our kids!! :)
Grace checking some birds...

Dax from a distance.....

Grace searching for shells.....

My sweet little Asher during sunset! He actually had a cold that week and wasn't feeling the best as you can tell in his eyes! He did pretty good despite being sick that week!

3 comments:

Erin said...

looks like such a great time!!!

Stephen and Michelle said...

I would LOVE to be at the beach right now...the snow is pretty, but I prefer the warmer weather :) :)
Michelle

Michelle M. said...

I can't believe you saw that many dolphins. That is incredible! love the photos!